Change your sleep quality with the proper neck support- change your life with the Linear Gravity Neck Pillow.
This neck pillow's dimensions are 28" x 17" (large size). Level of Support: Firm
This neck pillow is a pillow that goes to work for you while you sleep ! You can normally expect to feel the benefits of the Linear Gravity Neck Pillow immediately. Usually, better breathing, followed by feeling more rested, less and less stiffness in the neck, fewer muscles aches, better posture, more alertness and energy - an over-all feeling of better health and fitness.
The Linear Gravity Neck Pillow is recommended by healthcare professionals such as Chiropractors, Physical Therapists and other health care professionals for the last 22 years. Arc4life's exclusive, patented Linear Gravity Neck Pillow will aid in alleviate and prevent fatigue, stress and pain and give you the same comfort, support and relief that millions of people have enjoyed since 2003.
The Linear Gravity Neck Pillow aligns your head, neck and spine and supports your neck and head the proper way. This neck pillow can be used while you sleep on your back or on your side. This eliminates or reduces painful stiff neck and stressed neck and shoulder muscles. It can even alleviate the pain from fibromyalgia.
How to Use Your Linear Gravity Neck Pillow:
1. When sleeping on your back, have the neck support (which is the long side of the neck pillow) under your neck with the back of your head in the center part. After assuming this position, raise your chin slightly for a second, and then relax all of your neck and upper back muscles. You will get used to this.
2. When sleeping on your side, your cheek should be squarely on one of the wings on either side. Your shoulder should be on the bed, not on the pillow. Make sure all all your neck and upper back muscles are relaxed.
*** One edge of the Linear Gravity Neck pillow (neck support roll) is slightly larger in diameter than the other side.
**Shipping Cost: $12.90 via UPS.com Home/Ground Delivery**
- This neck pillow gives you the proper support you need for your neck while you sleep
- Enables you to sleep better by making you supremely comfortable.
- Promotes correct posture.
- The Small and Medium Linear Gravity Neck Pillow can be used with Arc4life's Dust Cover Pillow Protector
- Allows for improved breathing while sleeping.
- Keeps your neck from twisting.
- Quality materials, quality craftsmanship. Hand filled fiber filling; No blown in fiber, no foam rubber. This Contains NO foam rubber or latex.
- Is crafted entirely by hand, to meet our high standards.
- Proportionally filled with a custom blend of long-strand NON-ALLERGENIC polyester fiber.
- Is weighed three times during production to ensure the perfect contour for comfort and support.
This pillow is a special order item - it cannot be returned.
Testimonials for Arc4life's Linear Gravity Neck Pillow:
I can feel the muscles in my neck and shoulders (face, too) relaxing... I have neck and shoulder pain, often severe, from arthritis that developed after neck surgery three years ago. Having tried several neck pillows and found them unacceptable, I was extremely skeptical about the pain-relieving benefits of any pillow but decided to try one more time. Being a small person, I ordered the small Linear Gravity pillow and must report it now is the only pillow I use. It's no miracle, but it reduces my pain significantly. With other pillows I used to remain tense, now I can feel the muscles in my neck and shoulders (face, too) relaxing when I lie down on my Linear Gravity pillow. I plan to buy another in the medium size for a friend who is having cervical spine surgery. Thanks!
This pillow (linear gravity support neck pillow) is incredible, comfortable and everyone should have one
Neck pain improved after one use
The Pain in my Neck and Numbness in my Fingers had Decreased..."I discoveredArc4life by accident after researching cervical neck pain and it was like an answer to my prayers. I was not getting the rest that I needed at night and was feeling it the next morning. I called and got great customer service and ordered my Linear Gravity Pillow. After only a few nights I was more rested and the pain in my neck and numbness in my fingers had decreased. My breathing has improved as well. I will be ordering more products from this company."
D.G, South Carolina, 03/20/2009
"After ordering the Linear Gravity Pillow and sleeping on it one week, I have ordered two more. One is for travel and the other is for my husband. He really likes it too
"NICE PILLOW - SLEPT ALL NIGHT THX" B.M.S, 8/14/2008
"PIllow is pretty nice."
"I purchased this pillow about 4 weeks ago and it is the best thing that ever happened to my neck. I have no more neck pain. I call it my miracle pillow and am telling my friends about it. Thanks for a wonderful product. It is worth every cent. Thanks again"
"Your company has been fantastic in helping me find the right pillow for my intense level of pain. The medium linear gravity neck pillow works for me! The personal touch with customer service is unmatched! Thank you so much."
Dr.S.Wiest, 10/25/2007 Phoenix, Arizona
"I came across this Web site by accident and am glad that I did. The customer service has been great in helping me make intelligent decisions for my purchases. I have been using the Small Linear Gravity Pillow for a few weeks now for regular sleeping and love the way it feels. I started for the first week using the side where the neckroll is smaller. I then switched to the side that is slightly larger. I mainly use it for laying on my back, but I find it is equally comfortable in the sidelying position. I have noticed that my upper trapezius muscles are less sore/tense and that the twinge I would feel in my neck when rotating it sideways has decreased.The radiculopathy in my fingers has lessened slightly. I have C4-6 mild disc bulges, central canal stenosis and foraminal compromise. It has affected my finger function for what I need to do to earn a living. I was so impressed with this pillow and the hope that I can continue my career plans and avoid surgery. Today I purchased the Cervical Traction Neck Pillow and the Pronex Pneumatic Cervical Traction unit."
Marsha. S, 12/20/2007 Culver City, California