The Therapeutica Travel Neck Pillow promotes greater comfort by reducing your back pain and fatigue. Perfect for the post - operative care where back sleeping is recommended. This Travel Neck Pillow also aids prevent wrinkles By properly supporting your upper back, neck and head, the Therapeutica Travel Sleeping Pillow maintains the natural curvature of your spine while you're sleeping on your back.
Size Matters: One size does not fit all! Measuring is simple...Use this step by step guide to be professionally measured.
- Unique Wedge Extension supports your upper back.
- Cervical Contour maintains the natural curve of your neck.
- Center Cavity cradles head for optimal support and comfort. By keeping your head, neck and upper back level, the Therapeutica Travel Sleeping Pillow ensures that you maintain correct spinal alignment while sleeping on your side.
- Raised Side Sections accommodate shoulder height.
- Contoured Head Rests keep your head and neck level.
- Side Cavities provide flexible cushioning, ensuring jaw comfort, essential for TMJ sufferers.
- Have someone assist in measuring you.
- Have them measure your left shoulder.
- Move your shirt collar, if it interferes.
- Stand Facing the person who is measuring you.
- Arms down to your sides. vHave the person measuring you, hold the ruler to the base of the neck.
- Keep the ruler Level across the shoulder area. (The ruler will raise off the shoulder.)
- While holding the ruler in place, with their left hand, your assistant should feel for the humorous bone with their right hand. Note: Ignore any muscle mass beyond the humerus on the exterior of the shoulder or on the lower arm.
- Compare size on the ruler, above the end of the humerus, with the diagram in the measuring guide to order your pillow.
Pick the Right Size of The Therapeutica Travel Pillow
(fits shoulders over 4 ¼" - 5 ¼")
||(fits shoulders over 5 ¼" - 6 ¼")
(fits shoulders over 6 ¼" - 7 ¼")
Please note that this pillow cannot be returned. Arc4life cannot take returns on any Therapeutica Products