On sale $89.95
Pronex Pneumatic Cervical Traction
- Special design provides anatomically correct traction- Supports the natural curve of the cervical spine (c-curve) and provides an even distraction in the anterior (front) and posterior (back) cervical discs. Will not aggravate the temporomandibular joint (TMJ Joint).
- User friendly and without restraints- Portable, comfortable and convenient. No assembly required, no weights, no cables, no springs or levers. It's simply restraint free. Encourages regular use by patients at home, aiding in breaking the chronic pain cycle.
- Design advantages
- Comfortably supports head and neck
- Exerts force evenly and gently
- No pressure on the TM joint
- Supports normal curvature of cervical spine
- Gentle traction release
- Light and simple enough to use while traveling
- Encourages a high rate of patient compliance
- Proof of effectiveness- Professionally conducted surveys prove that Pronex relieves pain, promotes the healing process, and helps patients resume normal work and social activities. (A survey of more than 300 Pronex users revealed the product's effectiveness in relieving chronic cervical pain.)
Please consult with a medical professionalprior to using this device
Click here for more information on the Pronex Pneumatic Cervical Traction Unit
What size of Pronex Pneumatic Cervical Traction should you order: :
|Regular||14" to 16" neck||Regular fits 65% of the general population and most women.|
|Large||17" to 18" neck||Large fits 33% of the general population and most men.|
|Wide||19" to 21" neck||Wide fits 2%. It is for patients with necks like football players.|
- Most women of typical height, weight and neck size, 14" - 16" will be comfortable in a Regular. When in doubt, order the Large size.
- Most men of typical height, weight and neck size, 17" - 18", will be comfortable in a Large. When in doubt, order the Large size.
- An individual, man or woman, having large shoulders and neck, or having a "bull" or short neck, usually a neck size greater than 18", will likely be most comfortable using a Wide Pronex. Order a Large size in borderline situations.
" Does what it says. I have spinal stenosis in my cervical spine. When I use it, it decreases my pain to that area." - S.W. April 19. 2016