- Use this traction product with heat or without heat
- Firmness: Standard
- Aids in alleviating headaches and neck pain
- Moist heat therapy helps relax cervical neck muscles
- Wedge extension supports upper thoracic spine
- Foam: 10" x 7.375" x 3.125"
- Microbead Pack: 7.5" x 2" x 1"
- Both Together: 10" x 7.375”" x 4.25"
Who Can use Apex Cervical Orthosis for Neck Traction?
- Neck Pain or Stiff Neck
- Pinched nerve in the neck
- Disc Herniation, or a Disc Bulge
- Numbness and tingling into the arms or hands
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- TMJ Issues
- Shoulder Pain
- Neck and Shoulder Tightness
- Arthritis in the neck
- Chronic Neck Pain
- Decreased range of motion in the neck
- Helps in recovery from whiplash or vehicle injury
- Helps reduce pressure on cervical soft tissue
- Disc Injuries
- Restore the cervical curve
- Forward head posture, text neck
**** This stretching device is not to be used for recent sprain or strain to the neck, a neck injury or any acute conditions of the neck.
Wash and Care Instructions for your Traction Unit
Spot Clean only. We recommend that you do not soak this product, as it will ruin the foam. If a spot gets soiled, use a damp cloth (you can also use a mild soap if necessary). It is a good idea to use a wash cloth or light weight cloth between your neck and the traction device.