- Provides neck traction and support all in one pillow
- Sleep with this neck pillow on your side or on your back
- Provides you with proper support while you sleep
- Superior comfort helps you sleep
- Promotes correct posture
- Allows for less restricted posture
- Allows for alignment of the cervical spine neck when sleeping in any position
- Filled with only top quality shredded memory foam
- 3 Zippers to allow access to the support and traction V Side of the pillow
- Helps chiropractic adjustments last longer
- Each neck pillow is hand-stuffed to assure perfection
- Each neck pillow is weighed and inspected 5 times (no lumps and Clumps)
- Pillows are made in the USA from start to finish
- 30 days, 5% return fee applies, Shipping is not refundable. See our Return Policy for more information
- This neck pillow is available and in stock- will ship (via UPS) within in 24-36 hours and arrive within 3-10 business days
- Zippered Dust Cover Medium available for this pillow
- Contact Arc4life if you need more fiber.
- Covered with a Tencel soft material, with cooling technology.
- This dust cover can that can be removed via zipper and washed in the washing machine/ dried in the dryer.
You can also wash the entire pillow. First, simply putting your pillow in the dryer for 10 minutes on a higher heat setting every so often will keep it fluffy and revitalized over the years.
If you want to sanitize it, place a damp towel in the dryer with the pillow on a high heat setting for 30 minutes.
If, for any reason, you do need to wash the whole pillow, it is a much longer process that is done as follows: Fully enclose all three zippers and depress the zipper tabs securely back into their locked positions. Place your whole pillow in the washing machine using cold water on a gentle/delicate cycle. You can use color-safe hydrogen peroxide bleach for tougher stains if need be. When fully saturated, the pillow can throw your washing machine load off balance if it is not evenly distributed, so please be sure to balance the load properly when washing. When the wash cycle is finished, roll and squeeze the pillow to remove any excess water that was absorbed. If you have squeezed out enough water, your pillow should only need one full drying cycle to remove all of the moisture
- Medium (Regular Support): 24"x17"
- Optional: You can order an extra zippered dust cover if needed.