The Therapeutica Sleeping Neck Pillow pillow allows you to sleep on your back and/or side in the correct spinal alignment comfortably. This pillow is designed for for back and side sleeping postions and the Two pillow shapes are incorporated into one with different heights for both sleeping postions. back and side sleeping. There is a also an Unique wedge to support the upper back and midback. The Therapeutica Sleeping pillow aids in eliminating sore and stiff neck problems from sleeping incorrectly and reduces snoring.It also helps TMJ sufferers to sleep comfortably on their side. This neck pillow is patented for both design and function.
For Side Sleeping:
For side sleeping therapy, the ‘Side Sections’ are higher to accommodate your shoulder properly and contoured to rest your head and neck comfortably in a natural position that allows correct spinal alignment. Minimum pressure is applied and a decrease in stress from every contact surface of your head, neck and shoulder.
For Back Sleeping:
For sleeping on your back, the Therapeutica offers the ‘Wedge Extension’ which provides upper back support. Also, The ‘Cervical Contour’ provides correct cervical neck support. The ‘Center Cavity’ cradles your head. All combined together, this unique design maintains correct spinal alignment. This support aids in the relief and prevention of neck and upper back pain.
How to Determine the Size of Pillow You Need:
- Have someone assist in measuring you.
- Have them measure your left shoulder.
- Move your shirt collar, if it interferes.
- Stand Facing the person who is measuring you.
- Arms down to your sides. vHave the person measuring you, hold the ruler to the base of the neck.
- Keep the ruler Level across the shoulder area. (The ruler will raise off the shoulder.)
- While holding the ruler in place, with their left hand, your assistant should feel for the humorous bone with their right hand. Note: Ignore any muscle mass beyond the humerus on the exterior of the shoulder or on the lower arm.
- Compare size on the ruler, above the end of the humerus, with the diagram in the measuring guide to order your pillow.
THERAPEUTICA SLEEPING NECK PILLOW MEASURING GUIDE
Lay Ruler Accross the Shoulder
||fits shoulders up to 4 1/4" Children 6-10 years old
||fits shoulders over 4 1/4" to 5 1/4"
||fits shoulders over 5 1/4" to 6 1/4"
||fits shoulders over 6 1/4 to 7 1/4
||fits shoulders over 7 1/4" PLUS
Use a ruler to take measurements for proper sizing of pillows.
Hold the ruler level and measure from the base of the neck to the outside tip of the humerus bone. Choose the smaller size if your measurement falls on the line between two sizes.