This is by far the best breathing exercise to help you relax - Wim Hof Guided breathing exercise to relieve anxiety, stress and pain everyday.
This breathing exercise takes 11 minutes. Sit and Relax and Listen to Wim Hof as you tells you exactly what to do. Always practice sitting or lying down in a safe environment. In the beginning it will be hard to hold your breath, but with practice is will get easier and more relaxing.
Great breathing exercise for:
- neck pain
- stress managment
- to help increase energy
This guided Breathing Bubble is an audiovisual that aids in helping you maintain rhythm and pace during your breathing sessions. Just watch the bubble as it expands and contracts, and follow with your breath. You'll hear Wim breathe alongside you, and entrancing background sounds help tune out your surroundings, allowing you to focus on nothing but your breath.
- The Arc4life Pillow that is Adjustable and for Side and Back Sleepers
- The Best pillow for a Bulging Disc in the neck
- Hunchback posture & How to Get Rid of it
- Using the arc4life traction pillow for a straight neck
- Not Just any Pillow with a Dimple in the Middle
- How to Use the Traction V Pillow By Arc4life 4 DUMMIES VERSION
- What is this Boney Hump in my Neck?
- Tales of the Arc4life Cervical Linear Traction Neck Pillow