Has anyone used the Arc4life Traction Pillow for straight aka military neck?
Military Neck is when there is minimal cervical curvature in the neck. The spine is straight up and down. It should have a natural "c" curve in it.
Also, the arc4life cervical linear traction neck pillow does work for this. Using the arc4life cervical traction neck pillow along with a traction unit (such cervipedic traction device) can help to get the neck curve back. If you are new to neck traction, start slow. This can cause some soreness. The first step of neck traction is start using a neck roll at home, and you can do this for free with a towel:
- The Hunchback posture and how to prevent it
- Using the arc4life traction pillow for a straight neck
- Should I order an extra firm version of A pillow when I have the choice?
- How to Use the Traction Pillow By Arc4life FOR DUMMIES VERSION
- What is the Boney Hump in my Neck?