The best pillow is going to be one that allows you to have a curve in your neck while you sleep. This can be a pillow made from memory foam, fiber, or anything you like. The best one I recommend is the arc4life traction pillow. All of these types of pillows are going to involve some type of adjustment period since they are putting a contour in your spine when you sleep - Expect some neck soreness when you wake up the first few times possibly.
Link: The Arc4life Cervical Linear Traction Neck Pillow
- The Arc4life Travel Sleep Kit - The #1 essential thing to tag to your luggage
- The Hunchback posture and How to Get Rid of it
- Using the arc4life traction pillow for a straight neck
- Not Just a Pillow with a Dimple in the Middle
- Should I order an extra firm version of A pillow when I have the choice?
- How to Use the Traction Pillow By Arc4life FOR DUMMIES VERSION
- What is the Boney Hump in my Neck?