How Does Traction Work on the Arc4life Traction Pillow ?
How does the traction work on the traction pillow you asked? Basically, in the way that the pillow is sewn, there is extra fiber put in the V Section of the pillow allowing for you to feel a gentle neck stretch when you are laying on the pillow on your back. There is no pumping up or bulb in the pillow, it is just extra fiber in that area designed to give your neck gentle traction. Getting the right size is very important with this type of pillow because if you do not have the right amount of support it can cause neck pain and soreness.
Many patients will use a traction unit during the day, and then use this traction pillow as night. My best recommendation for neck traction units that are COMFORTABLE are posture pump 1000, Pronex and Saunders. The type of neck traction units where you lay down and get the curve in your cervical spine.
Before beginning traction, make sure you are cleared by your healthcare professional. Also, start tractioning with a very light amount of pressure to minimize soreness in the neck.
- The Arc4life Travel Sleep Kit - The #1 essential thing to tag to your luggage
- The Hunchback posture and How to Get Rid of it
- Using the arc4life traction pillow for a straight neck
- Not Just a Pillow with a Dimple in the Middle
- Should I order an extra firm version of A pillow when I have the choice?
- How to Use the Traction Pillow By Arc4life FOR DUMMIES VERSION
- What is the Boney Hump in my Neck?