Hi I had c1-c7 spinal surgery back in 2011. I'm looking for the proper pillow to give comfort and support to my neck. I am a side sleeper. I had a great pillow after surgery but it was destroyed and for the life of me i have spent an endless amount of money trying to find the best fit for me. - Muriella
Dear Muriella, thank you for your inquiry. I think that my best recommendation for you is our arc4life adjustable pillow. Since you have had spinal surgery, you should not be fractioning (or stretching) your neck. Check out this neck pillow with zippers on the side to remove and add filling: The Arc4life Adjustable Bamboo Pillow on our website, in the queen size. You can add and remove fiber very easily and the fiber/memory foam combo is very comfortable to sleep and rest on. Either for side or back sleeping. Let me know if you have any questions.
- The Arc4life Pillow that is Adjustable and for Side and Back Sleepers
- The Best pillow for a Bulging Disc in the neck
- Hunchback posture & How to Get Rid of it
- Using the arc4life traction pillow for a straight neck
- Not Just any Pillow with a Dimple in the Middle
- How to Use the Traction V Pillow By Arc4life 4 DUMMIES VERSION
- What is this Boney Hump in my Neck?
- Tales of the Arc4life Cervical Linear Traction Neck Pillow