If I am a side sleeper and want to sleep on the traction side, do i sleep in the "V" or on the wings of the v traction side?
Question: If i am a side sleeper and want to sleep on the traction side, do i sleep in the "V" or on the wings of the v traction side? - Penny
Penny, do what is most comfortable. I will tell you that most people prefer to sleep on the wings of the pillow. We have been selling this pillow since 2003, and that is the consensus. Also, you can sleep on the opposite side of the pillow (the whole side), which is the support side of the pillow. It is the neck roll side. We have many customers that just use the support side for side and back sleeping both.
Other responses from users of the arc4life traction pillow
I am a side sleeper as well . The instructions say to sleep on the wings but I find sleeping in the V works better for me. It's all about personal preference and what works best for you. This pillow has a variety of options. I've even flipped the pillow over to use the alternate configuration. This is my second Arc4Life pillow. The first one was half the price it is today (about 10 years ago). I initially balked at the current price and tried others but this is the only pillow helps alleviate my neck pain- Fatcat 10/28/2019
I sleep on the V when I sleep on my side. Hope this helps. This is the best pillow I have ever owned.- JJordan 10/28/2019
I sleep on the wings.- P.Brunswick 10/28/2019
Link for Arc4life's Traction Pillow:
- The Arc4life Travel Sleep Kit - The #1 essential thing to tag to your luggage
- The Hunchback posture and How to Get Rid of it
- Using the arc4life traction pillow for a straight neck
- Not Just a Pillow with a Dimple in the Middle
- Should I order an extra firm version of A pillow when I have the choice?
- How to Use the Traction Pillow By Arc4life FOR DUMMIES VERSION
- What is the Boney Hump in my Neck?
- The Adjustable Arc4life Pillow - A Pillow where you Can Change the Loft.