Recent Arc4life Traction Pillow Reviews for 2020:
I followed the instruction. Try for an hour or two. And yes, It felt like it was not going to work. But it did! And I feel so much relief. I strongly recommend. - AC
I HAVE BOUGHT MANY, MANY, MANY PILLOWS OVER THE YEARS. THIS PILLOW IS THE BEST. I HAVE HERNIATED DISKS IN MY NECK WHICH AT TIMES LEAVES ME WITH PINS AND NEEDLES IN MY RIGHT ARM, NUMB FINGERS AND EXTREME NECK PAIN. SINCE BUYING THIS PILLOW 11 MONTHS AGO, I HAVE VERY FEW ISSUES WITH MY NECK, ARM AND FINGERS. I SLEEP SOUND AND WAKE RESTED WITH NO PAIN. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PILLOW TO CHIROPRACTORS, MASSAGE THERAPISTS, PAIN MANAGEMENT DOCTORS AND PHYSICAL THERAPISTS TO RECCOMEND TO THEIR PATIENTS. -DIANE
I bought this after years of waking up with headaches. I go to a chiropractor and work out regularly but still get neck aches from sleeping on my side or tummy. This pillow keeps Me on my back with ease. I don't wake up with a headache anymore and it's so comfortable. I call it "my million dollar pillow" but it's worth every penny!!! - MEGAN
- The Arc4life Travel Sleep Kit - The #1 essential thing to tag to your luggage
- The Herniated Disc Pillow
- The Hunchback posture and How to Get Rid of it
- Using the arc4life traction pillow for a straight neck
- Not Just a Pillow with a Dimple in the Middle
- Should I order an extra firm version of A pillow when I have the choice?
- How to Use the Traction Pillow By Arc4life FOR DUMMIES VERSION
- What is the Boney Hump in my Neck?