Hard Pillow Needs to be Given a Chance for Accommodation
🌟🌟 hard pillow. hurt my ears- Andy
Thank you Andy for your review of the arc4life traction pillow. For some customers there can be an adjustment period to using this pillow in the beginning. We suggest using the pillow no more than 5-10 minutes at a time when you first receive the pillow. Use it in conjunction with another pillow that you have handy. Each night keep increasing the amount of time you are using the pillow.
Also, the arc4life pillow is not composed of foam or a "hard" Material. The components of this pillow are polyester fiber, which is actually a lot softer than most fiber pillows. For example the tricore pillow. Our pillow is hand stuffed into the pillow, vs machine blown into the pillow. Over the years, this has rendered our pillow very comfortable and easy to get used to.- Arc4life Customer Service
- The Arc4life Travel Sleep Kit - The #1 essential thing to tag to your luggage
- The Herniated Disc Pillow
- The Hunchback posture and How to Get Rid of it
- Using the arc4life traction pillow for a straight neck
- Not Just a Pillow with a Dimple in the Middle
- Should I order an extra firm version of A pillow when I have the choice?
- How to Use the Traction Pillow By Arc4life FOR DUMMIES VERSION
- What is the Boney Hump in my Neck?