"I bought this for my mom who has neck problems (bone spurs). She'd been hurting for a week or so and unable to sleep, after using this pillow she was able to get the traction she needed and pain relief. She loved it so much she bought another one." - gaaraakiharu, October 2022
This customer purchased the Arc4life Cervical Linear Traction Neck Pillow, in the medium standard size. Many of our customers order this pillow, not because they want to, but because they in pain. Trying to get comfortable, trying to fall asleep and then stay asleep. Bone spurs and neck arthritis can cause neck pain in certain sleeping positions. With the arc4life traction pillow, the neck is stretched, allowing for the intravertebral foramen to open up, thus releasing the nerves in the cervical spine.
Thank you gaaraakiharu for purchasing this for your mother... and happy to hear that she is doing better.
- The Arc4life Travel Sleep Kit - The #1 travel kit for better sleep on the airplane
- The best pillow for a Herniated Disc in the neck
- The Hunchback posture & How to Get Rid of it
- Using the arc4life traction pillow for a military neck aka straight neck
- Not Just any Pillow with a Dimple in the Middle
- How to Use the Traction Pillow By Arc4life 4 DUMMIES VERSION
- What is the Boney Hump in my Neck?
- The Two Tales of the Arc4life Cervical Linear Traction Neck Pillow