Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2020
Among my other problems, I have a herniated cervical disk. So far I've had 3 epidural steroid injections. I had been thinking about trying a specialty pillow for a while. When my new rescue dog 🐕 stole my pillow, I had to get a new one. (She's only 8 pounds, but adorable - don't judge)
I gave in and bought this pillow. It’s really expensive, but had mostly rave reviews. I had some Amazon points so I gave it a try.
In the reviews, people said it took them a few days to get used to it. But for me, it puffed in all the right places, and cradled my head. I got the small size and didn’t have any trouble finding a place for my arms. (I’m a side sleeper).
Normally my neck is 3-4 on the pain level. On my first morning 🌅 I woke up with a ZERO pain in my neck. First time in years!
I’m now over halfway through my work day--sitting at a computer 🖥️. I’m still almost no pain.
Thank you E.Jean Allen for your positive review of the arc4life traction pillow. Happy to hear that this pillow helped your herniated cervical disk. You are right this is a specialty pillow that can be used be for patients who have a neck pain condition. For some patients there can be an adjustment period- and it is a good idea to test it out. Glad to hear that your neck pain is now a 0- that can make such a big difference in your quality of life and day to day activities. One less thing that you have to think about.
- The Arc4life Travel Sleep Kit - The #1 essential thing to tag to your luggage
- The Herniated Disc Pillow
- The Hunchback posture and How to Get Rid of it
- Using the arc4life traction pillow for a straight neck
- Not Just a Pillow with a Dimple in the Middle
- Should I order an extra firm version of A pillow when I have the choice?
- How to Use the Traction Pillow By Arc4life FOR DUMMIES VERSION
- What is the Boney Hump in my Neck?
- I love this pillow. I was so happy to find it.