🌟🌟Too Firm, Doesn't Work
Hi Stephanie, thank you for your review of the arc4life traction pillow.
There are so many pillows on the market today. Many people end up with a closet full of pillows because they just cannot find the right one.It is very hard, we get it. Please know that there are pillows on the market that are WAAAAY firmer than the arc4life traction pillow. Our fiber is hand stuffed and softer in nature.
Yes I agree with you, the pillow can be perceived as firm in the beginning. The fiber is new, the pillow was just created- there may be an adjustment period for you. You probably have never slept on a contoured pillow like this before. There are two sides to the pillow. Choose the support side of the pillow to start as it is softer and easier to get used to. Next, don't sleep on the pillow for the whole night. Sleep on it for no more than 5-10 minutes to start. We always recommend this with all new pillows. The pillow will soften up over time. The fiber will accommodate to your neck overtime. But it takes time. Period. You cannot rush this.
The pillow comes in 3 sizes:
Medium (the MOST POPULAR SIZE)
Ordering the right size is vitally important.
If you don't give the pillow a chance, or order the wrong size, it will not work. It will not improve neck pain- that is true. Please contact us if you have further questions.
- The Arc4life Travel Sleep Kit - The #1 essential thing to tag to your luggage
- The Herniated Disc Pillow
- The Hunchback posture and How to Get Rid of it
- Using the arc4life traction pillow for a straight neck
- Not Just a Pillow with a Dimple in the Middle
- Should I order an extra firm version of A pillow when I have the choice?
- How to Use the Traction Pillow By Arc4life FOR DUMMIES VERSION
- What is the Boney Hump in my Neck?