What size do I order, medium or large? Is there a difference in the way it fits to your neck, or is this simply a "queen" vs "king" size?
Q: What size do I order, medium or large? Is there a difference in the way it fits to your neck, or is this simply a "queen" vs "king" size?
Answers from other users of the pillow:
This is just a queen vs a king size. I choose the king because the reviews were better. My neck did get better within the week after I received it. So now it is my regular pillow. But if you sleep on your stomach this pillow isn't won't work for that. I have another pillow that I use when I feel like sleeping on my stomach.- Barbara
We have a king sized bed so I got the large? It has two different levels for you neck. I especially like it because I had neck surgery and it helps keep the alignment. It also keeps your head cool while you are sleeping so there is not wet hair when you get up. Hope this helps! I love the material on this one as well.- Gloria
There are 3 sizes to the arc4life traction pillow: Small, Medium and Large. Arc4life specifically recommends that you sleep on the pillow that is most accommodating to your own height and weight. We do not recommend getting a large pillow simply because it has better reviews. If you sleep on a pillow that is too large for you, the pillow will push your head forward, and create forward head posture. Please contact arc4life via our site or here on amazon to get our input about the best pillow size for you. We are here to help in anyway that we can. Thanks for the question: Its a good one. :)
- The Arc4life Travel Sleep Kit - The #1 essential thing to tag to your luggage
- The Herniated Disc Pillow
- The Hunchback posture and How to Get Rid of it
- Using the arc4life traction pillow for a straight neck
- Not Just a Pillow with a Dimple in the Middle
- Should I order an extra firm version of A pillow when I have the choice?
- How to Use the Traction Pillow By Arc4life FOR DUMMIES VERSION
- What is the Boney Hump in my Neck?