It's doing wonders for his neck pain, and he's only had it for 4 nights. He has also quit snoring and does not toss and turn all night anymore. Just be warned...you will never want to use another pillow again. So if you travel, you'll have to check a bag so you have room in your luggage for this pillow. :-)
(FYI - the "instructions" say to try sleeping on it for only a few hours at first, until you get used to it - we did not need to do that at all; super comfy from the first use)
This customer ordered the arc4life traction medium extra firm pillow. This is a great pillow for patients who like to have a firmer type of a pillow. For most people and especially those trying out the arc4life traction pillow for the first time, the best pillow is going to be the regular support pillow. Contact us at arc4life if you are not sure. If possible, please mention your height and weight to choose the correct size for you personally.
- The Arc4life Travel Sleep Kit - The #1 essential thing to tag to your luggage
- The Herniated Disc Pillow
- The Hunchback posture and How to Get Rid of it
- Using the arc4life traction pillow for a straight neck
- Not Just a Pillow with a Dimple in the Middle
- Should I order an extra firm version of A pillow when I have the choice?
- How to Use the Traction Pillow By Arc4life FOR DUMMIES VERSION
- What is the Boney Hump in my Neck?
- The Million Dollar Pillow