We recently received this question: "Can anyone recommend me a good pillow please am really struggling to sleep am in so much pain. Neck went into spasm Friday and still stiff 4 days later." - Nicola
The best pillow that will help you if you are having muscle spasms in the neck is the arc4life traction pillow. This pillow has two sides:
- The traction side that stretches your neck. If your neck muscles are tight and stiff, you can get a gentle stretch from this side of the pillow.
- The support side that holds your neck in a neutral posture while sleeping on your side and on your back
- The Arc4life Travel Sleep Kit - The #1 essential thing to tag to your luggage
- The Herniated Disc Pillow
- The Hunchback posture and How to Get Rid of it
- Using the Arc4life Traction Pillow for a straight neck
- Not Just a Pillow with a Dimple in the Middle
- Should I order an extra firm version of A pillow when I have the choice?
- How to Use the Traction Pillow By Arc4life FOR DUMMIES VERSION
- What is the Boney Hump in my Neck?
- Arc4life on Instagram