⭐⭐⭐ Too many claims for a big price tag. Unfortunately the pillow did not work for me. The stuffing was a bit too stiff for my comfort, and even so i did not wake up with a headache, I found myself waking up during the night to adjust the pillow, my neck did not feel anything different than before sleeping on my memory foam pillow.
The pillow is good quality, made in the USA, it was wrapped nicely, no odor, stitching was strong, unfortunately it was just not for me. :( - S Leavitt, Dec 2020
S.Leavitt, thank you for your review of the arc4life traction pillow. Appreciate you taking the time to review. We are not in the business of making "Too many claims". This arc4life pillow has an adjustment period for some customers. We recommend sleeping on the pillow for no longer than 10 minutes in the beginning and working your way up from there. Put the pillow away after that and use your regular pillow. Slowly, you will find that you will adjustment to this new contoured pillow, and you might be very pleasantly surprised.
This arc4life traction pillow has been working for many since 2003 and we are very proud of the all the patients we have helped with neck pain, numbness and tingling, headaches, stiff neck, radiculopathy, herniated disc, degenerative disc disease and more.
- The Arc4life Travel Sleep Kit - The #1 essential thing to tag to your luggage
- The Herniated Disc Pillow
- The Hunchback posture and How to Get Rid of it
- Using the Arc4life Traction Pillow for a straight neck
- Not Just a Pillow with a Dimple in the Middle
- Should I order an extra firm version of A pillow when I have the choice?
- How to Use the Traction Pillow By Arc4life FOR DUMMIES VERSION
- What is the Boney Hump in my Neck?
- The Best Pillow on the Market for Stomach Sleepers