⭐⭐⭐⭐ I LIKE IT.....
but I don't love it. I definitely notice a slight improvement in my neck since using this pillow. I think it is mostly due to the fact that it is a firmer pillow and it allows you to sleep more comfortably on your back because it supports your neck. As for side sleeping, I can sleep comfortably. I wouldn't recommend this pillow for stomach sleepers. I expected a little more from this pillow. I read so many good reviews, I thought it would be the end of my neck pain. It wasn't. It may help slightly but not enough for the cost. Not to say I regret the purchase, it is comfortable for me. Some days are better than others, same as always. It's not a miracle pillow but it helps. - Kabuki
Kabuki, thank you so much for your review of the arc4life traction pillow medium size. Yes, the pillow is going to be firmer in the beginning. It is a brand new pillow with brand new fiber. There is an adjustment period to using this pillow for some patients. I would not recommend this pillow for stomach sleepers anyways- that is not an ideal sleeping position, and can actually aggravate neck pain, shoulder pain and cause other problems as well in the long run. This pillow is designed for side and back sleepers.
The best pillow for stomach sleepers is the adjustable pillow where you can vary the amount of support you get. You can add and remove the material from the pillow as necessary. Great as a stomach pillow, knee pillow, back pillow and neck pillow:
- The Arc4life Travel Sleep Kit - The #1 essential thing to tag to your luggage
- The Herniated Disc Pillow
- The Hunchback posture and How to Get Rid of it
- Using the Arc4life Traction Pillow for a straight neck
- Not Just a Pillow with a Dimple in the Middle
- Should I order an extra firm version of A pillow when I have the choice?
- How to Use the Traction Pillow By Arc4life FOR DUMMIES VERSION
- What is the Boney Hump in my Neck?
- The Best Pillow on the Market for Stomach Sleepers