If you can put together deep belly breathing, focus mentally and can sit in the cold or submerge yourself in the cold, you may be doing a version of the the Wim Hop Method. This therapy will literally take your breath away. Activate the fight or flight response, flood your brain with oxygen, increase endorphins. A full body reset occurs.
Here is a great beginner guided Wim Hof method breathing technique. Couple this with cold showers and you can easily start this therapy:
Read more here: Cold Therapy to the Next Level, the Wim Hof Method
- The Arc4life Travel Sleep Kit - The #1 essential thing to tag to your luggage
- The Herniated Disc Pillow
- The Hunchback posture and How to Get Rid of it
- Using the arc4life traction pillow for a straight neck
- Not Just a Pillow with a Dimple in the Middle
- Should I order an extra firm version of A pillow when I have the choice?
- How to Use the Traction Pillow By Arc4life FOR DUMMIES VERSION
- What is the Boney Hump in my Neck?
- Arc4life on Instagram