Man, I feel like a dinosaur who has been selling this pillow forever...
✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨
"I have cervical spine degeneration which causes a pinched nerve that affects my back, neck and shoulder. Numb hand, numb arm and an overall aching pain are my primary symptoms. I rarely get a good nights sleep. I was hesitant to spend so much money on a pillow, but I have had such extreme neck, shoulder pain lately that I was willing to try anything. I must say that the pillow has helped tremendously. I normally toss and turn trying to find a comfortable position. I’ve used the pillow two nights and had the best two nights of sleep in YEARS. No tossing and turning trying to get comfortable. I sleep on both my side and my back. The pillow is great for both positions. It is nice and firm and puts your spine in a comfortable, neutral position. I highly recommend this if you suffer with neck and back issues."- Anonymous, July 5 2019
More Reviews from Recent Customers:
- Give this New York Guy a Break
- Review #804 - a Good Night of Sleep Finally
- The Italians, English and French Speak about the Pillow
- A Princess With Neck Pain & Shoulder Pain
- We the North....
- This Pillow DID NOT RESOLVE my Neck Pain
- After Surgery I could not Get Comfortable
- I have spent over 1K on Pillows
- 5 Years Post Sleeping on the Arc4life Pillow- an Update on an Update
- Not Good for a Short Neck
- A Pillow for the cervically challenged
- Pillow Got Height and Has a Smell...
- ....and more Reviews