Mr. C and his 3 stars 😞...
🌠🌠🌠This is one of those things that makes sense on paper - but did not pan out into being a comfortable pillow.
I tried it on and off for months before giving up.
I wish it had been made thicker out of a latex foam (which would compress a lot - which is why Thicker would be better). This pillow just felt too hard to be comfortable. - Mr. C
Dear Mr. C,
Mr. C- Appreciate Your Feedback. We hear 👂 what you are saying about the arc4life traction pillow. Unfortunately, we cannot make changes to this pillow. It actually WORKS for too many people. Patients with neck pain issues such as herniated disc, bulging disc, occipital neuralgia, Degenerative disc, forward head posture, disc replacement surgery - since 2003 we have helped so many people.
Arc4life is not saying it works for EVERYONE, but there is a strong following for this pillow all over the United States and Worldwide (Singapore, UK, Canada, AU). Yes, there is an adjustment period, and yes it can take a while to get used to. Also, keep in mind there are two surfaces to sleep on: Support and Neck V Traction. Most people fall in love ❤️ with one particular side and stick to that. It provides great alignment and sound sleep 💤 every night.
Arc4life is excited to announce that we are currently working on a fiber-foam combination pillow that customers can change the level of support. It will be a completely different pillow but will offer more flexibility. - Arc4life Pillow Team
Link for More Information: How to Use the Arc4life Cervical Traction Neck Pillow
More Reviews from Recent Customers:
- Give this New York Guy a Break
- Review #804 - a Good Night of Sleep Finally
- Review #800 for the Arc4life Pillow - a Milestone Review
- A Princess With Neck Pain & Shoulder Pain
- We the North....
- This Pillow DID NOT RESOLVE my Neck Pain
- After Surgery I could not Get Comfortable
- I have spent over 1K on Pillows
- 5 Years Post Sleeping on the Arc4life Pillow- an Update on an Update
- Not Good for a Short Neck
- A Pillow for the cervically challenged
- Pillow Got Height and Has a Smell...
- ....and more Reviews