I have always been a bit of a pillow snob. I've used high-end down pillows for years. Recently, I started waking up with a really stiff neck and back. I was also waking up and having to readjust throughout the night.
At the recommendation of the therapist I saw for my neck and back pain, I ordered one of these pillows (arc4life traction pillow). I was skeptical -- I couldn't imagine enjoying sleeping on anything other than down. Well let me tell you -- I am a convert. I am a back and side sleeper and this pillow has allowed me to enjoy a solid 8 hours of sleep 💤 a night without waking up ⏰. And when I do wake up, I'm not only rested, but my back and neck are no longer stiff. I just ordered another one for my husband. - MSternling
More Reviews from Recent Customers:
- Give this New York Guy a Break
- Review #804 - a Good Night of Sleep Finally
- Review #800 for the Arc4life Pillow - a Milestone Review
- A Princess With Neck Pain & Shoulder Pain
- We the North....
- This Pillow DID NOT RESOLVE my Neck Pain
- After Surgery I could not Get Comfortable
- I have spent over 1K on Pillows
- 5 Years Post Sleeping on the Arc4life Pillow- an Update on an Update
- Not Good for a Short Neck
- A Pillow for the cervically challenged
- Pillow Got Height and Has a Smell...
- ....and more Reviews