Neck Exercises that will help with Relief of Headaches
Here are 5 treatments that you can do at home for neck and shoulder pain.
These type of exercises can help patient with tension and migraine headaches:. They work on muscles like the trapezius muscle that extend to the neck, upper back and middle of the back.
- The Arc4life Travel Sleep Kit - The #1 essential thing to tag to your luggage
- The Herniated Disc Pillow
- The Hunchback posture and How to Get Rid of it
- Using the arc4life traction pillow for a straight neck
- Not Just a Pillow with a Dimple in the Middle
- Should I order an extra firm version of A pillow when I have the choice?
- How to Use the Traction Pillow By Arc4life FOR DUMMIES VERSION
- What is the Boney Hump in my Neck?
- The Million Dollar Pillow